The in-line centrifugal electric pumps with flanged in-outlet 4 poles ILP series have been designed to pump clean liquids, without abrasives and suspended solids, non-explosive or aggressive for the pump’s materials.
Main use: civil and industrial applications, heating, air conditioning, cooling and circulation plants.
- Liquid temperature -15 °C to + 90 °C (*).
- Ambient temperature up to 40 °C.
- Flow rate up to 72 m3/h.
- Head up to 23 m.
- Operating pressure max 10 bar (PN 10)
- Average MEI ≥0.4
(*) special applications available on demand.
- Pump body: cast iron G20 with cataphoresis treatment
- Impeller: cast iron G20 with cataphoresis treatment; brass for 40-160A and 40-160B
- Motor bracket: cast iron G20 with anti-corrosive coating
- Orifices in/outlet: according EN 1092
- Pump shaft: AISI 304 stainless steel
- Mechanical seal: carbon-ceramics
- Threaded counter flanges: galvanized steel complete with gaskets.
Motors are asynchronous, squirrel cage-type, closed, with external ventilation. The motor protection for three-phase version must be installed by the customer. Equipment compliant with current standards should be used
- Efficiency class: IE3
- Mounting: IM B5 / IM V1 (IM 3001)
- Thermal class: F
- Protection grade: IP 55
- Board protection: IP55
- Service type: S1
Possible execution with variable speed drive (VSD) type Inventa.