Electrical self priming pump for pools with large pre-filter, which, together with its excellent hydraulic performance, gives a very large filtering
A filter with a transparent, polycarbonate lid that easily allows inspection of the interior of the pre-filter sieve.
No possible electrical contact with the water as no part of the motor is in open to it.
- Pump body, pump body lid and diffuser in polypro-pylene, resistant to the chemical products in pools and reinforced with glass fibre, guaranteeing excellent duration.
- Shaft in stainless steel AISI-316.
- Noryl impeller.
- Transparent lid in polycarbonate.
- Support-base in aluminium.
- Mechanical seal in carbon-ceramic and Stainless Steel AISI 316.
- Bolts in AISI 304 Stainless Steel.
The pumps allows two possible connections:
- Female threat of 11/2”
- Connection for PVC pipe Ø 50 to glue.
- Standard asynchronous motor, sealed from external ventilation.
- Protection IP-55.
- 50 Hz. (on request 60 Hz).
- Class F insulation.
- Motor bearings greased for life and selected to ensure long duration and silent working.
- Maximum water temperature: +40ºC.