SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS FOR 6” WELLS IN STAINLESS STEEL
The 6” submersible pumps of the series “SL6” have been designed to be installed in Ø 6-8” wells (150/200 mm) and to pump clean water or water with the slight presence of sand (40 g/m?max.), without suspended solids.
Temperatures not higher than 35 °C for domestic use (CEI EN 60335-2-41) or 40 °C for other use, while the ambient temperature must not be higher than 40 °C.
Thanks to the particular design, the non-return valve, integrated in the upper head preserves the impellers and diffuser from the weight of the column and eventual water hammers.
- Upper head of the pump: in precision-cast stainless steel Aisi 304
- Suction flange: in precision-cast stainless steel Aisi 304
- Check valve: in stainless steel Aisi 304
- Pump shaft: in stainless steel Aisi 304
- Outside sleeve: in stainless steel Aisi 304
- Diffusers: Techno-polymer with spacer and wear disk in stainless steel Aisi 304
- Impellers: Techno-polymer with wear disk in polyurethane