Control panels for small deep well pumps or booster sets with surface pumps.
Q-BTE control panels are made of plastic or metal boxes with minimum IP55 protection.
Each panel has indicator lights for power on, thermal trip and engine running, a manual or automatic switch, a disconnecting switch with door lock system.
A terminal block allows the connection to the users and to external commands such as pressure switches, floats etc.
The Q-BTE electrical panel provides direct connection to the power supply which involves:
- Starting at full voltage and constant frequency
- High starting torque
- Reduced acceleration times
- Power supply 3 ~ 50 / 60Hz 400V ± 10% (Q-BTE-Tri);
- Transformer 24 Vac for auxiliary circuit;
- Inputs and control circuits at low voltage;
- Auxiliary and motor protection with fuses;
- Ambient temperature: -5 / + 40 ° C;
- Relative humidity 50% at 40 ° C (non-condensing);
- Normally open input for start command;
- Normally open input for minimum level / pressure control;
- Auto-0-Manual Selector (stable):
- - Manual: direct operation without controls;
- - Automatic: operation controlled by min input and start input;
- Blue LED for power on;
- Green LED for motor running;
- Red led for motor overload alarm;
- Line contactor in AC3;
- Thermal relay internally resettable overload;
- Box in ABS up to 11 kW, metal from 15 kW, IP55